Have you ever imagined driving the magnificent New Freightliner Cascadia long nose while being paid handsomely too?
Well, you can now easily fulfill your dream without even worrying about the travel arrangements involved, thanks to the US government EB3 Green Card visa which employment agencies in conjunction with Immigration firms in the US facilitate for you and you only pay them back when you start working.
How much truck drivers earn in the US
Drivers earn from as much as $800 (R14 000 at the rate on date of writing) to $1200 (R21 000) per week.
These above figures in South Africa would represent a monthly salary at a company paying average and one that pays good respectively.
Driver wages differ depending on the state that you will be working in but it remains at the least, 4-fold of what you could earn in South Africa.
Which Code 14 drivers qualify to live and work in the USA?
To qualify, truckers should meet the following requirements:
- Intermediate to advanced English
- At least three years old Code 14 licence (driving skills will be assessed)
- No current Licence Suspension or Revocation
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violation in the past (3) years
- Clean criminal record (police clearance needed)
- Completion of FULL background check
- Minimum 23 years old to 68 years old
- Good health – Medical fitness tests will be conducted
- Immigration documents – Passport, Birth Certificates, etc
- Contactable and traceable references
- A great attitude
- Availability for a minimum 3-year contract
- Any nationality is welcome to apply
The immigration process, which has been the biggest deterrent for many, is fully funded which means only serious applicants should apply to ensure the investment is worthy.
Drivers duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks while performing duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records and logs according to DOT regulations
- Follow supervisor’s instructions on material pick up and delivery procedures
- Operate truck safely and apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations
- May be required to drive combinations with a variety of trailers such as live bottom, end dump, pups, bottom dump, side dump, dry van, flatbed, full, depending on each company requirements.
- Must be able to hook and un-hook these combinations properly.
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of freight and assist in loading and unloading as required.
- Perform vehicle inspections and preventative maintenance before, during and after trips and record any defects they find, responsible for brake adjustments, tire chain-ups, and minor repairs as needed while on the road.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order
- Follow the schedule to ensure timely delivery
- Ability to execute maximum force to lift, push, pull or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs (22,68kgs).
- $800 – $1200 USD per week excluding overtime
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation (Leave)
- 401k – Pension
Successful applicants get:
- One month free accommodation upon arrival in the United States
- Full support throughout the immigration process and EB3 Green Card expenses paid by an immigration firm
- Greeted by immigration firm representative upon arrival at the airport in the US
- Option for your legal spouse and biological and/ or legally adopted children under 21 years of age to join you in the USA once you settled
APPLY HERE to take the first step to change your life for good.